Excuse me for my absence from JK Gaming and Sports this week. Wife is out of town, I’m shuttling kids to school and my Little League team began practicing this week.
- In the minimal free time I’ve had recently, I sat down to try out the Tiger Woods ’13 demo. In short, I mostly enjoyed it. The difficulty has been improved tremendously and it feels like you actually earn every shot you succeed at, something that wasn’t true of any previous iteration.
- I’ll no longer be PS3-less next week.
- I can’t possibly be the only one who didn’t know that MLB played regular season games in Tokyo right? I’m super thrilled for all the great opening games next week, but it seems like no one told me that Seattle and Oakland were playing a pair. Then again, it is Seattle and Oakland….so….
- The NHL playoffs are less than 2 weeks away and I cannot wait to break down all of the match ups, stay tuned.
- The NFL made minor rule changes but the most significant is that regular season overtimes will now use the 2 year old playoff overtime rule. No longer can you kick a field goal on the first possession of OT and win. Now if we can just eliminate ties in the NFL. It’s funny that the NHL, a league that was notorious for having ties, eliminated them but the NFL still has them on occasion.
- Finally, it is Final Four weekend. Enough said.